Paid summer research internship accepting applications for 2018
Date: November 22nd, 2017
The INSIGHT Summer Research Program offers paid internships for undergraduate, graduate and first-year medical students. HIPRC is an interdisciplinary center located in Seattle, WA with focuses on traumatic brain injury, violence prevention, injury care, safe and active transport, and global injury.
- Hands-on research through an independent research project
- Mentorship from leading researchers and shadowing experiences with physicians
- Professional and academic development workshops
- Field trips to unique medical and training resources in Harborview Medical Center, University of Washington and the greater Seattle area
- A competitive research poster symposium
Learn more at the INSIGHT website.