Pediatric TBI webinar offers CNE credit
Date: June 2nd, 2017
The June 9 webinar “Hot Topics & Best Practice in Pediatric Traumatic Brain Injury” will offer optional CNE credit through the University of Washington’s School of Nursing for a $45 administrative fee. Attendance without the CNE credit option remains free for the day-long event.
The webinar, which will run 9 a.m.-4:30 p.m. PST on June 9, is a joint project between Harborview Injury Prevention and Research Center and the Washington State Department of Health.
Presentations during the webinar include:
- Dr. Frederick Rivara, M.D., MPH — Traumatic Brain Injury Prevention and Public Health
- Dr. Monica Vavilala, M.D. — Brain Trauma Foundation Guidelines for Acute Care
- Dr. Beth Ebel, M.D., MSc, MPH — Car Seats and Seatbelts
- Dr. Carole Jenny, M.D., MBA — Child Abuse
- Dr. Molly Fuentes, M.D., MHS — Rehabilitation Needs, Practice and Outcomes for Child TBI
- Dr. Sara Chrisman, M.D., MPH — Return to Learn Challenges and Solutions
- Dr. Stan Herring, M.D. — Recommendations for Return to Play
- Dr. Jamie Shandro, MD, MPH — Emergency Stabilization for Pediatric TBI
Registration is available online.