Pediatric TBI webinar recordings now available
Date: July 1st, 2017
“Hot Topics & Best Practice in Pediatric Traumatic Brain Injury” is now available to view online. The recordings include all eight talks in the day-long webinar as well as the live Q&A sessions.
CNE credit through the UW School of Nursing also continues to be available, both for live attendees and viewers who watch all eight sessions, through June 9, 2018. The credit costs a $45 administrative fee, and participants must also complete the webinar evaluation to receive credit.
To sign up to earn CNE credit, visit UW Continuing Nursing Education’s listing for the webinar. To learn more about the credit, email email@example.com or call 206-543-1047.
Presentations during the webinar include:
- Dr. Frederick Rivara, M.D., MPH — Traumatic Brain Injury Prevention and Public Health
- Dr. Monica Vavilala, M.D. — Brain Trauma Foundation Guidelines for Acute Care
- Dr. Beth Ebel, M.D., MSc, MPH — Car Seats and Seatbelts
- Dr. Carole Jenny, M.D., MBA — Child Abuse
- Dr. Molly Fuentes, M.D., MHS — Rehabilitation Needs, Practice and Outcomes for Child TBI
- Dr. Sara Chrisman, M.D., MPH — Return to Learn Challenges and Solutions
- Dr. Stan Herring, M.D. — Recommendations for Return to Play
- Dr. Jamie Shandro, MD, MPH — Emergency Stabilization for Pediatric TBI
“Hot Topics & Best Practice in Pediatric Traumatic Brain Injury” is a joint initiative with Harborview Injury Prevention and Research Center and the Washington State Department of Health.
Want to know about more events and opportunities at HIPRC? Follow us on Twitter or check the HIPRC calendar.